TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF LAVINIABLOG.COM WEBSITE
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website (“Website”) including participation in the comment-board.
- Your use of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by LaviniaBlog’s owner at any time. Continued use of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions, so you may want to check this page regularly.
2. Use of the Website by You
- All material on the Website belongs to LaviniaBlog.com. You may view, copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the express permission of LaviniaBlog.com.
- You acknowledge that Lavinia Lond, I Wish I Knew, Laviniablog.com are trademarks and that you may not use them without written permission from LaviniaBlog.com.
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or to place on the Website any material that is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- You acknowledge that LaviniaBlog.com has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website.
- Any third party web site that links to this web site must notimply that LaviniaBlog.com is endorsing it or its products or services; use any LaviniaBlog.com trademark displayed on any LaviniaBlog.com web site without permission from LaviniaBlog.com.
4. Copyright Complaints
- LaviniaBlog.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on LaviniaBlog.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the web site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact LaviniaBlog.com.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
6. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreements, whether written or oral.
5 Threadneedle Street,
London, EC2R 8AW,
If you don’t agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, please exit the Website now
+ (0)– (0)